2010/08/01

MOCA Taipei

In addition to retouching for Mr. LaChapelle, I'm also often blessed with the opportunity to accompany him on exhibitions around the world and assist in the installation process. Its very humbling, to see that no matter what corner of there earth, there's always a flock of fans waiting in the woodworks, a plethora of people who David has touched, inspired, influenced. Below are some images from the latest trip to Taiwan, a show at the MOCA Taipei, some installation shots, pics from the lectures , as well as a few of personal pics I managed to capture when I strayed away from the pack one evening.

The artist, hard at work.

Two Hours of Traffic at f/45
Build it up...
Just to tear it down.  
The Danshui River.
A view from the Taipei 101, one of the world's largest skyscrapers...
And apparently, the only way to fit the building in frame.

And finally, infinite thanks to the lovely interns at MOCA Taipei, all my gratitude for your enthusiasm and diligence. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to gooooo.. so bad. Love your blog and pictures. Please post a page for the Mexico City Visit, for the Guadalajara visit.. and the wonderful shots you took there. Scary night I wondered to learn your experience and conquer my fears. Thank you for posting this blog. I´m your #2 fan? or #3??? Congratulations to David.. I love him dearly ...

    ReplyDelete